Warrantech is proud to announce that its parent company, AmTrust Financial Services, has been selected as the best-managed company in the insurance industry by Forbes magazine. The article appears in the December 29, 2014 issue.
Forbes screened 1,190 U.S.-listed companies across 27 industry categories and selected the “Best-Managed Company” in each category. AmTrust ranked number one in the insurance industry category.
The following metrics were used to calculate the rankings:
• Minimum of $1 billion in sales
• Sales growth
• Return on total capital
• Earnings outlook
• Stock market returns
Forbes Staff Writer Liyan Chen summed up the report this way: “Here you see the best of the best, by our criteria.”
Forbes magazine is a global business magazine published bi-weekly by Forbes, Inc. Founded in New York City in 1917, Forbes remains one of the foremost leaders in reporting on topics relating to finance, marketing, investing, technology, science, government, law and communications.
Click here to view an excerpt of the article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/liyanchen/2014/12/10/americas-best-managed-companies/
AmTrust: Financial Strength, Unprecedented Growth And A Bright Future Ahead
• AmTrust has earned an “A” (Excellent) rating for financial strength by A.M. Best, financial size category (FSC) “XI”
• AmTrust ranks 6th nationwide in the National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC) March 2014 Workers’ Comp Market Share Report
• AmTrust has earned an “A” in Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating
• AmTrust continues to experience unprecedented growth across all lines of business
Click link to know more:- https://www.encompassparts.com/warrantech/