Warrantech is proud to announce that we have made several updates to our service network, starting with a new field service network management team. Effective immediately, David Velasquez will provide enhanced partnering and direct support as the West Regional Manager, along with Brian Schlepp, Central Regional Manager, and Brian Weaver, East Regional Manager.
We are also excited about the implementation of software solutions from ServicePower, who will provide mobile workforce management tools to drive efficiency and streamline how Warrantech dispatches service centers and schedules appointments with customers.
“One of the many benefits of ServicePower is the transparency it provides our customer service staff with our field, enabling us to provide real-time updates on the status of repairs,” said Ricardo Pina, Warrantech Customer Service Manager. “I am confident that ServicePower will greatly reduce service turnaround times and minimize escalations and complaints.”
ServicePower, which goes live on August 10, will allow customers to pick calendar dates and times, and automatically dispatch service. The program will also report when a service order has not been completed within three days, at which point a servicer will get an alert and the customer will be given an update as well.
Additional support functions being implemented to provide enhanced customer/servicer follow-up include:
• Enrollment available for direct deposit (ACH) for payment of repairs and replacement.
• Completed claims will be processed for payment within 7 business days.
• Warrantech will cover trip/service calls for non-validated repairs (i.e., No Problem Found).
• Implementation of a Parts Order guarantee: Parts Orders through Warrantech’s parts portal are guaranteed for 90 days. In the event the part fails within 90 days, Warrantech will pay servicer for second service call.
• The current market environment dictates the ability to promote increased repair opportunities; we may, as required, opt to use a non-OEM part(s) to complete the service event.
• Improved call center staffing and training to promote a world-class experience.
• Upcoming implementation of the following ServicePower solutions: ServiceDispatch, ServiceStats and ServiceOutsourcing
Warrantech is always seeking ways to improve our business model so that customers and service providers are made a priority and given preferential treatment. We are confident that these new positive changes do just that and will continue to help build stronger partnerships and continued growth.